Monday, September 30, 2013

Yeah, I really read it for the articles

Honestly, I usually pick up the Metro Parent Magazine to check out their GREAT resource of their calendar for awesome family events around town. But this time, I really did read the articles. :)

A friend of mine referred me for an article her friend was writing. The series is dealing with mamas who are going back to work after taking time off to raise kids. I felt a little stupid at first because at the time of the interview, I had only been back to work for a week! So not-so highly qualified.  I guess insightful just the same.

But, if you are out and about and want to see the funniest picture of Eric and hear my rambling thoughts that were eloquently woven together by a talented writer, grab the zine.


Here's the link:
 http://www.metroparent.com/Metro-Parent/October-2013/Making-the-Shift-From-Stay-at-Home-Mom-to-Working-Mom/


No comments:

Post a Comment